06/29/17 – Thursday
6am. Let me tell you, this is pretty early for your girl! But it’s totally worth waking up early, watching the sunrise, and exercising with a dearly missed friend! I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I signed up to take this HIGH fitness class. Cassidy Jones reached out to me saying that she’d love for me to join her and that she thought I’d enjoy this type of workout. Well she was darn right! Although it was difficult at times and I’m totally sore right now, there was such high energy (no pun intended) and it was overall a wonderful workout (I can tell because my legs feel like jello and I was covered in sweat)!
I believe anyone can take this class and that everyone should at least give it a try (also the first class is free so why not?!) It’s a different type of workout that will leave you sweaty and sore, but think about how fit you’re getting! I’ll be back in Clovis middle July if you want to go once or twice a week together 🙂
What is it?
You’re probably asking yourself, “What is HIGH fitness?” Well, according to highfitness.com, they state it as, “HIGH fitness is a hardcore, fun fitness class that incorporates aerobic interval training with music you love and intense easy to follow fitness choreography. It combines FUN (pop songs of old and new that everyone knows and love) with INTENSITY (interval plyometrics and cardio) with CONSISTENCY (each song has specific simple moves taught the same by all instructors). Together they make a recipe for success, repeat participation and results! HIGH fitness produces a high caloric burn and full-body toning through its carefully formulated choreography that alternates between intense cardio peaks and toning tracks. Get addicted to being fit!
Things to expect in a HIGH fitness class:
- Strong, simple, easy-to-follow choreography
- Plyometric-type interval training moves: jump squats, burps, tuck jumps, etc.
- Low, concentrated, full-body toning moves that sculpt you from top to bottom
- Fun, motivating music from all genres that you KNOW and LOVE
- Intense cardio-peak track
- Options given for all levels of fitness to cater to your needs
- People of all ages and stages
- Non-judgemental, welcoming environment
- Guaranteed workout
- Sweaty blast
- Motivation & inspiration from instructors to push you harder than you would on your own.”1
Attached is a short video explaining the vision of HIGH fitness including clips from a workout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDEgGZu48B0
If you still have more questions, visit this website for FAQ: https://highfitness.com/faq/